- EdgeView display any files in folder as default. But it can’t show hidden system file.
- If user want to see only media file(image file, archive, folder), turn on [Browser>Show only Media File] from menu.
Filename, Category, Writer
- EdgeView shows full filename as default.
- If filename contains text wrapped in round brackets, it consider as ‘category’
- e.g: (Arts) [Bruce Wallace] art of mysteries.zip → ‘Arts’ is category.
- If filename contains text wrapped in square brackets, it consider as ‘writer’
- e.g: (Arts) [Bruce Wallace] art of mysteries.zip → ‘Bruce Wallace’ is writer.
- File Browser show category and writer in list mode.
- File Browser show only filename that removed category and writer by selecting [Browser>Show Short Filename] from menu.
- User can change category and writer from contextual menu.
- Categories and writers list will be automatically made from all of files in opened folder.
- User can add custom category from [Category] tab of Preferences.
User can change sorting type and order from [Sort] menu. If user change sort type or order, EdgeView rearrange files immediately.
Default sort type is name, order is ascending.